Neil's Healthy Meals

This blog is created by Neil in 2014 that aims to provide quick, healthy recipes and delicious cheesecakes based on the 80/20 rule for eating, which promotes a diet-free lifestyle. The blog focuses on maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle while indulging in treats within reasonable limits. The blog aims to inspire readers to maintain a healthy balance and enjoy life while following the 80/20 rule for eating.

The 80/20 rule suggests focusing on eating healthier food and following a regular daily exercise routine for 80% of the time and indulging in your favorite treats for the other 20% without any adverse effects on your health or weight.

Neil is passionate about cooking and creating healthier recipes, and he shares his creations on Neil's Healthy Meals to inspire others to adopt the 80/20 lifestyle. Neil and his wife live in Glasgow, Scotland, and they both have busy daily lives. Neil is a former IT Programme Manager and is now a certified Nutritionist and full-time food blogger, while his wife works full-time in recruitment and fully tastes tests and checks all the recipes before publication.